|Medications containing pseudoephedrine such as Allegra-D, Alavert and Mucinex D are kept behind the counter at Broadway Prescription Shop in Cape Girardeau. The Cape Girardeau law requiring a written prescription for medications containing .|
|Claritin-D, Allegra-D, and Zyrtec-D all contain a decongestant called pseudoephedrine, the same active ingredient that powers Sudafed. It makes your nose feel less stopped up by. Claritin is long-acting, with effects that last for 24 hours. Zyrtec.|
|“Many over-the-counter options are available, including nasal steroids like Flonase and Nasacort (triamcinolone) in conjunction with OTC 24-hour antihistamines like cetirizine, loratadine and fexofenadine (brand names: Zyrtec, Claritin and Allegra.|
|It joins Sanofi's Nasacort, a spray in the same class that went from prescription to over-the-counter status a year ago. And they both sit on store shelves next to antihistamines such as Claritin, Allegra and Zyrtec that were prescription drugs just a.|
|Unlike Oregon, a prescription is not required to purchase the drugs. The law also required. A 24-hour tablet of Allegra-D or Claritin-D, both taken for allergies, contain 240 milligrams of pseudoephedrine, limiting buyers to 15 pills per purchase.|
|Is there a particular time of day that's best for giving him his allergy medication?. This new wave of allergy fighters, which also includes drugs such as Allegra and Zyrtec and their generic twins, is slightly less effective than the first.|
|Allegra Liquid for children ages 2 years and older. Children's Allegra 12-Hour Orally Disintegrating Tablets for children ages 6 years and older. Allegra-D 24-Hour and 12-Hour Allergy and Congestion Extended Release Tablets for adults and children ages.|
|Republicans were inundated with calls from constituents and interest groups urging them to vote against DeVos' confirmation. In a last-ditch messaging effort, Democrats spent the 24 hours before the vote speaking against DeVos on the floor in an.|
|There's always something new in the never-ending, hyperventilating Trump drama. Over the last day or so, however, we're seeing something a bit new: Trump caving or getting rolled on numerous fronts all at once. Just in the last 24 hours he appears to.|
- EXCLUSIVE: Eden Sassoon Previews 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Party Disaster, Shuts Down Pill
- Lawmakers Wants Doctors to Tell Patients Some Abortion Attempts Can be Reversed
- This much-hyped cholesterol drug costs $14100 a year. Doctors aren't sure it's worth it.
- How doctors work the system and charge you more
- Boning up on osteoporosis
- Calcium and heart disease: What is the connection?
- (abatacept) for the Treatment of Highly Active and Progressive Disease in Adult Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis ...
- What's new with SDD? Tetracycline antibiotics still provide therapeutic benefits for dental patients
- It's Time for Chronic Pain Patients to Act
- NHS England targets £400 million saving by cutting 'low-value' prescription items