|The most widely known antipsychotics include Abilify, Seroquel, Risperdal and Zyprexa. Like other behavioral medications, antipsychotics are known to cause drowsiness, weight gain and sexual dysfunction. They can also cause dry mouth and blurred vision.|
|Tonic – Clonic (Grand Mal) – the patients' muscles stiffen, they lose consciousness and their eyes roll back in their head. As the muscles tighten, the back arches and the chest becomes tight so it's hard to breathe, so the lips and face may become bluish.|
|This typical pharmaceutical commercial scene includes an omniscient narrator bulleting through the potential side effects: headache, nausea, insomnia, irritability, blurred vision, suicide, etc. Lithium has been known as the “gold standard” medication.|
|Lamictal, an antiseizure medication used as a mood stabilizer, can cause insomnia, headaches, tremors, and occasionally blurred vision. By contrast, Kiernan says marijuana helps him feel more in control of his symptoms and it carries far fewer side.|
|For 30 years, Ritchey, now 42, has struggled with chronic depression. She's gone through enough antidepressants, antipsychotics and other mood medicines to fill the aisles of a CVS: Zoloft, Celexa, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Seroquel, Cymbalta, Lamictal, .|
- Withdrawal from Mood Stabilizers
- Case History of Chronic Migraine: Update 2015 Part 2
- A Guide to Treating Unipolar and Bipolar Depression
- The Physician's Guide for Distinguishing Bipolar Disorder from ADHD
- Pediatric Epilepsy: Young Life Interrupted
- Genetic Testing to Guide Clopidogrel Treatment in Stroke/TIA?
- Uber Christmas Gift Guide – Gifts For Your Dad, The Illegal Arms Dealer
- Horrific images show 21-year-old 'burned alive' after suffering massive allergic reaction to medication he WASN'T ...
- Lilly, Pfizer, et al back Sanofi and Regeneron in PCSK9 patent appeal. AbbVie doesn't
- 5 Minutes of Japanese Acupressure a Day Worked Better Than Medication for My Anxiety