|medwireNews: Azathioprine sodium exposure in patients with autoimmune disorders. Cyclophosphamide and mitoxantrone use was more frequent in cases than controls, whereas methotrexate sodium, mercaptopurine, and .|
|Azathioprine for the treatment of autoimmune disorders is. between cyclophosphamide (OR, 2.73; 95% CI, 0.23-33.0), methotrexate sodium .|
|Commonly prescribed DMARDs include methotrexate, hydroxycholorquine, sulfasalazine, leflunomide, cyclophosphamide and azathioprine.4 .|
|There is currently no cure for the hallmark symptom of scleroderma — skin thickening and hardening. In fact, no cure exists for the autoimmune .|
|. treated with standard immunosuppressants including methotrexate, azathioprine,. mycophenolate mofetil (Cellcept) or cyclophosphamide.|
|A mice were pre-treated with cyclophosphamide and immunized in the. rituximab and methotrexate or cyclophosphamide and azathioprine, .|
- Relapses Common with S. Aureus Nasal Carriage in ANCA-Related Vasculitis
- Birth control in focus
- Are Blood Thinners Overused in Patients With Irregular Heartbeat?
- Tick, tick, tick: Blood-suckers may get early start
- No difference in efficacy for MTX as monotherapy vs. combination therapy with other csDMARDs for RA
- What happens when lifestyle drugs like Viagra and Cialis lose patent protections?
- Prevention against a heart attack and stroke
- The foods and drugs that should never be mixed
- Fluoroquinolones – Cipro, Levaquin & Avelox
- Taking high dosages of statins raises the risk of developing diabetes ...